Effective August 1, 2016
1. What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, provide service or product feedback for other users, or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter some combination of the following: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or financial information (e.g., bank account, debit card, or credit card data).
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs or preferences);
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.);
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature (including, without limitation, posting your service or product feedback/commentary/review(s) in appropriate areas of the site); and
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for service or order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as applicable.)
NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include simple, detailed, and concise unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of commercially reasonable and acceptable security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. At all times, we will endeavor to insure that our physical, administrative, and electronic security measures substantively reflect and comport with e-commerce industry standards and practices in every manner.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow), thereby enabling the site’s or its service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information uniquely applicable to you.)
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not rent, sell, trade, convey, transmit, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (“PII”). This does not include trusted, authorized third-parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as such parties agree to keep any and all PII confidential and secured appropriately in accordance with industry standards. We may also release your PII when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Notwithstanding the foregoing, relevant, aggregated, non-personally identifiable visitor information, as well as other useful, aggregated, and absolutely generalized data and metrics, may be provided to other parties for targeted marketing, advertising, or other lawful and acceptable consumer uses.
6. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). WE NEITHER INTEND TO NOR DO WE KNOWINGLY COLLECT ANY INFORMATION FROM ANYONE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. Our website, products, and services are all purposed for and directed toward people who are at least 13 years old or older.
7. Third-Party Cookies and Use
9. Your Consent
11. Contacting Us